Thursday, October 20, 2011


I can not describe to you how much it means to me to work at MAC. I have a very close relationship with the my MAC store. The girls there including the manager are very close to me. We have an amazing relationship. Everytime Im there for hours getting individual work time with them, and we also laugh and talk and have a great time. When I go in their its like a bitter sweetness moment. That store and those girls make all the dark clouds in my life fade away and turn into a big ray of sunshine. The bad part is makes me just feel like im so close to be working their just year and half away but yet its so far away. I can not wait to get dresses all fun and fancy everyday and dress in all back and wear my high heels and wear my brush belt and wear my MAC necklaces and do my hair and do my make up all bold and pretty the way I love. In the town im stuck in you cant exactly do this. It doesn't help the fact that he girls from beg me to work their and always tell me they are counting days tell im there....ugh!!!! I just want this year ad half to hurry so I can marry Matt, Get our home and decorate it all cute, and work at MAC......thats my dream


2 comments:

  1. Well it sounds like you're working your way to achieving that dream so no worries! Don't rush it, just enjoy all the time you have up to attaining it. I'm sure it will be rewarding. But I sorta know what it feels like. I'm moving to San Diego in four months and I feel like I won't be complete with my life until I get out there! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to comment back! Polyvore you mean? It's a site where you can mix and match clothing and make neat collages and such. You should check it out. And are you from California? I'm so excited because I've never been to the west coast before, I'm from the north east, Pennsylvania/New Jersey area. This is going to be a totally new experience for me! :)

    ReplyDelete