Thursday, September 1, 2011

Peacock Feathers and Make-up

Soooo I did an amazing creative craft today! That I love so much and Im going to use everyday.
Thanks to my love Kandee Johnson I made the most beautiful make-up holder. I have about 50 to 60 MAC eye shadows and having them all in a box is awful I can never find the eye shadow I want and I have to dig and dig to find the right color. Soo I here is the most amazing way ever! (all cerdit goes to Miss Kandee)

Here is the link to Kandees page to get all the instructions!

OK HERE IS MY MAKEUP HOLDER FRAME!!!

Behind the green fabric is a piece of metal my daddy got for me cause he is mechanic so that worked out great! and I got my Mr. hot glue gun and hot glued tiny magnets behind my eye shadows and boom they stick right to the green fabric! and I also just hot glued the peacock feathers!
HOW AMAZING IS THIS!!!!! FIRST OF ALL ITS PEACOCK FEATHERS WHICH IS AMAZING BUT ITS HOLDS ALL MY MAKEUPP:)
AHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH, ITS UP ON MY ALL AND ALL MY SHADOWS ARE ALL RIGHT THERE FOR ME TO SEE ALL MY LITTLE BEAUTIFUL EYE SHADOWS!
I hope you like it
Love your peacock feather and make lover, Karmin

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous! How about a pic of it on the wall with all the eye shadow on it?

    ReplyDelete