Sunday, August 28, 2011

Playing House

It may be obvious to you that I'm very excited about my future. I know every junior and senior in high school is impatiently waiting for that day where they're finally on their own. but I cant help believe that for me its a little more. I'm completely and unconditionally in love with my boyfriend I have been with since seventh grade for almost four years. I'm 100% certain he will be my hubby, we talk about it all the time.. and lets just say I'm extremely excited!!! Soooo Here is my dream house ideas:)

The Living Room
(Four very important factors to my living room Lots of Pictures, DEEP RED WALLS, Very nice entertainment center, and many pretty plants)

<--LOVE THIS COUCH<3
The Kitchen
(needs to have Garnet somewhere, hanging lights, and a island with seats)

 Our Bedroom
(Must look romantic, dark walls, dark furniture, white curtains over bed and windows, and many flowers pictures and CANDLES)
 
^Always kiss me goodnight on the wall is very important!^
The Bathroom
(key factors: sparkly floors, make sure its big in general, lots of room for makeup, candles on big black candle stick holders, and a  bath tub that is all by itself! im not sure what the exact type of bathtub it is but youll be seeing it inthe pciture:)
This is my dream bathtub! I will have it!:)


I LOVE THESE CANDLE STICK THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL, I WANT THEM ALL AROUND THE BATH TUB<3
and; thats my dream house...

Future<3

2 comments:

  1. I am exited about your future because I get to be ap part of it!!! I LOVE your dream house! Red is my all time fav color in a house, & that old timey bath tub, I so want one too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Im so excited you commented on my blog! Thank you so much. Those Bath tubs are so amazing and classy. You made my whole day by commenting! Keep the love coming haha!
    xoxo
    Klassic Karmin

    ReplyDelete