Monday, August 22, 2011

Typical Monday

Oh mann! I have so much to say for my day today.
First I got up 6:40, then hit snooze tell 6:50. Then unwilling I got up for school.
Once school was out I came home and checked my blog right away and I had one comment haha! I excitedd but I wish I had a lot more followers, but thats gonna be quite a challenge
Best Choice of the day: I BOUGHT SOME CRYSTAL LIGHT RASPBERRY LEMONADE POWDER OMG! THEY'RE SOO DELICIOUS. CONSIDER ME ADDICT!
 WorstChoice of the day: MY BOYFRIEND MATT CONVIENCED ME TO EAT AT SCHOOL TODAY AND I DONT THINK ILL EVER BE ABLE TO EAT A GRILLED CHEESE AGAIN..HAHA!:)
<--(looks way better than the one at school)

Once again Ill remind you that wednesday is my hairr day where ill be getting my rihanna red hair color!
Also on friday Im going to six flags entertainment park with my parents (who are my best friends)
Im sooo excitedd to be there. THE BEST PART ISTHE RIDES,DIP N DOTS,FUNNEL CAKES,AND THE ANIMALS!

and I'll leave with this funn fact
the best feeling in the world is wearing your boyfriends jersey
THANK GOD ITS FOOTBALL SEASON<3

No comments:

Post a Comment