Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holidays smell

Ok so hopefully this blog works! and doesn't disappear when I hit "publish post"

So I know everyone loves Christmas but Im in love with Christmas. Im already so excited for it I can barley stand it. Not for the gifts.. But for the feeling in the air! And getting my loved ones gifts! Decorating the whole entire outside house and all your property with my Dad! Having My momma Bear play Christmas cds everyday all day long from thanksgiving day and on tell Christmas! Baking with my Momma Bear all through the month. My family loves Christmas! If you cant tell:) 
So here is like the best thing about Holidays
BATH AND BODY WORKS CANDLES!!
CHRISTMAS CANDELS
Fresh Balsam
Vanilla Bean Noel

Twisted Peppermint

ThanksGiving Candles
Creamy Pumpkin

Leaves

Kitchen Spice

FAVORITE CANDLES ALWAYS!
Homemade Cookies

Frosted Cupcake

The candle I can not wait to smell that just came out!!!!!HOT CHOCOLATE!!!

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CANDLE SMELL????
IF YOU HAVE EVER SMELT HOT CHOCOLATE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT?!?!?!

XOXO YOUR CANDLE ADDICT KARMIN












3 comments:

  1. My fav is leaves, would so love to smell ceamy pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creamy pumpkin is amazing in the hand soap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I was out visiting today, a house I was at had leaves in an oil & it smelled incredible! Creamy pumpkin in hand soap?I soooo have to get me some =)

    ReplyDelete